3 cups mixed almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds and brazil nuts
- 2/3 cup dried fruit (dried cherries, blueberries, cranberries, and dates)
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 2-3 tbsp. raw organic honey or coconut syrup
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Dollop of coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. #chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 165 °C (330 °F).
- Add two and half cups of whole nuts, seeds (not chia) and dried fruit to a food processor or blender like a Vitamix. Process the mixture into medium size crumbs. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, excluding chia seeds. And the rest of the nuts whole. Mix well and use a wooden spoon or a spatula to break down the clumps.
- Grease a large baking tray with some coconut oil. Spoon the mix onto the tray.
- First bake for about 8 minutes and then stir the mix. Then bake for another 6 minutes and stir again. Finally bake for the last 4-5 minutes. It’s ready when it’s golden brown.
- Remove, stir in chia seeds and let it cool completely.
Serve with cooked quinoa or on it’s own with milk of choice.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of servings: 10-12