- Gluten free, Dairy free, egg free, soy free, vegan.
- –Base Ingredients:
- -1/4 cup chia grain
- -3/4 cup filtered water, add and stir straight away, so no clumps form.
- -1 ¼ cup organic coconut cream
- -1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- -1/4 cup of agave nectar, maple syrup or coconut syrup.
- -Pour water over chia seeds in a glass or porcelain bowl, stir and soak for 15 minutes for best results.
- -Add coconut cream, stir. Then agave and mix, the cacao and mix.
- -Blend all ingredients thoroughly with bar mix or blender.
- -Place pudding mix in a container, or bowl and in fridge until cold.
- -Serve and enjoy!
Published by honnutrition
Qualified Nutritionist, Health Writer, Nutritional Journalist. Nerdy with a touch of class.
View more posts